Thursday, November 15, 2007

Moving

I have no picture for moving. At least not at this very moment. This very moment is 6am and I'm sitting in the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue, it's shaped like a big, glass box, and is open 24/7. One of the things I'll miss about NYC. 24/7. You can do anything at any time, because there are 8 million people here ensuring your comfort in screwing up. Your mess is here at their convenience. Which is me. At this exact moment. Because my computer is acting up, which it has been for the past, well, while, and because things are as they are when you move, you figure it's the best time to make it better just when you have no time to do it. Again with the time, I know... So here I am, Apple Store, Fifth Avenue, 6 am, and feeling very nerdy. And pressured. I leave this town in 12 hours.